Getting Started with usaepayMiddleware-iOS
1) Create a new xcode-project.
2) Enter a product name, (you can input any name you like, in this case, we have "usaepayMiddleware_demo".
3) If you haven't unzipped the library you downloaded, please unzip it and you will see three files.
4) Navigate into the library folder, drag both "include folder" and "libMiddleware-iOSLibrary.a" into your project. Make sure you check the box "Copy items into destination group's folder(if needed).
6) Finally, make sure you have RBA_SDK.framework(Version: 4.0.18) and ExternalAccessory.framework added into the project.
7) Quick help on setting up the RBA_SDK.framework.
a) Make sure you change the “main.m” to “main.mm” to support C++.
b) Make sure you add the protocol “com.ingenico.easypayemv.spm-transaction” into “Supported external accessory protocols” to Info.plist.
developer/middleware/ios/howto.txt · Last modified: 2015/11/25 11:28 by jlei